I want to empower you to become the best version of yourself through living healthfully not only in the way that you eat, but also how you move, think and live your life.
I provide individual nutrition counselling sessions in which I dive deep with you about your health concerns, uncover the causes of symptoms you’re experiencing and use a holistic approach to give you the tools you need to achieve better health in a realistic way and set you up to self-manage your health in the long-term.
Areas that I specialise in:
- Plant-based, vegetarian and vegan nutrition
- Weight management (using a non-diet approach)
- Food intolerances and allergies (including irritable bowel syndrome and FODMAPs)
- Nutrient deficiencies and associated conditions (e.g. anaemia, osteoporosis)
- Heart health (high cholesterol, high blood pressure, heart disease)
- Type 2 diabetes
- Gastrointestinal conditions (e.g. Coeliac disease, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, diverticular disease)
- Fertility, pregnancy and PCOS
- Disease prevention
- Unintentional or disease-related weight loss (malnutrition)
- General healthy eating advice for optimal health
Skype consultations will be available from late July 2017. I currently provide my services at The Bod Squad in Inner East Adelaide, located at 3/31 Stuart Rd, Dulwich (see map at bottom of page).
My consulting hours are:
Monday 3.00pm – 6.15pm
Tuesday 3.00pm – 6.15pm
Wednesday 8.00am – 12.30pm
Thursday 3.00pm – 6.15pm
Alternate Saturdays 8.30am – 12pm
Phone (08) 8431 9100 to book an appointment with me.
If you are interested in working with me but aren’t sure if it’s the right thing for you, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss if and how I may be able to help you, or I can refer you on to another dietitian or health professional who I think may be able to help you.